- This is an audio streaming player which we embed in our website to let you listen to our station. However we haven’t yet managed a way of keeping our broadcasting without interruptions. You can give it a try anyway but don’t get mad if connection drops down…
- If you see the indication OFF it means our server is down. To not let you down too, when our server is off, we switch this player to an alternative station. We call it a third-party radio station over what we have absolutely no control.
- Furthermore, now playing, which includes ‘Current Program‘, ‘Artist‘ and ‘Song Title‘, is supposed to give you information grabbed from our server by the time you have got into here. We’re currently testing a code to keep this information updated but it is still under development… However, when the station running is the third-party one, we have no way to show you what’s playing!
Have a look at our embedded player in this page over what you will find controls Play, Stop and Volume. If you prefer playing independently of this page, use third-party mp3 players like:
- Winamp (recommended)(1), developed by Nullsoft (AOL)
Try It Now — Click here to fire up your Winamp installation. If you don’t have it installed you will just receive a request to download a little file. You may cancel this download cause this file will be of no use for you if you don’t have Winamp installed.
- Windows Media Player, developed by Microsoft
- Real Player, developed by RealNetworks
- iTunes, developed by Apple Inc.
- QuickTime, developed by Apple Inc.
Obviously, all these players must be installed on your PC. You may use the download links for these players, placed here in this page (mp3 players).
Embed our player in your website
Would you like to place our little player in your website or blog and listen to our radio(2)? Copy and paste the following HTML code into the place where you wish to see it in your website:
You should replace text YOUR_BGCOLOR by the color (6 hexadecimal characters) of your website background. Let us know if it won’t work in your case. We might have a solution for you…